Technic Cosmetics - The Sequel


Yes, I LOVE a good sequel! As you guys know, I've been really enjoying using affordable products lately, especially those belonging to the wonderful brand Technic CosmeticsSo today, much like my first Technic Cosmetics Brand Focus post, I'm coming at you with the ultimate lowdown on these new makeup goodies that won't break the bank. 


Bronzing Baked Eyeshadow* - £1.99
As I mentioned in my previous post about Technic, their eyeshadow formula is absolutely fabulous, therefore, it doesn't surprise me in any way, shape or form that this palette was shortlisted in the 2016 Pure Beauty Awards and WON a Beauty Shortlist Editor's Choice in 2017!

All of these baked shimmers really pack a punch when it comes to pigmentation and are incredibly buttery and smooth on application.



In terms of the colour selection, we have a real mixed bag here of warm bronzes and other cooler hues, which is really helpful and allows one to create a variety of different day and night looks. Versatility goals SHOOK. I totally recommend this palette for those of you looking to add a beautiful pop of colour to your eye makeup!


Metalix Cream Eyeshadow (Plum Pudding)* - £1.99
On the subject of eyeshadow, I've been trying to experiment with a lot more cream formulas lately, as I've been intrigued by the differing textures and finishes. And I've been loving this one in the shade Plum Pudding - I've been using it to complete vampy looks for the last while and it's worked a treat! 


This deep, rich purple is incredibly pigmented and metallic and works fabulously on the lid, accompanied by a hint of black in the crease in order to smoke it out. Obviously it's not going to be one of those everyday wearable shades, however, when it is appropriate, it really makes a statement.

The texture is quite loose, so I recommend layering it with the wonderful doe foot applicator provided for a consistent shine. It also dries fairly quickly, ensuring that your experience using it is SMUDGELESS and, quite frankly, seamless.



Ultimate Brow Kit* - £2.50
Right, time to move slightly higher on the face, all the way to those brows! Now, I have a tendency to stick within my comfort zone when it comes to taming and styling my eyebrows, hence why I've never really tried using powders before - I'm a pencil girl all the way! However, I must admit, I've really enjoyed my experience using this eyebrow powder and wax, despite the fact it's not 100% what I'm used to. 

This kit comes with three different shades of brow powder, some clear wax and all of the tools required to keep them looking ON FLEEK.



As my eyebrows are a sort of black brown hue, the top shade (from my swatches) is spot on and really does the job effectively, filling in the gaps. And, my god, the wax is just the icing on the cake - it really gives the hairs a natural appeal whilst holding them down at the same time, which I love!

Overall, this is a stunning little kit and, for such a small price, why not pick it up? 



Superfine Translucent Pressed Powder* - £1.99
Being the absolute buffoon I happen to be, I forgot to photograph my ultimate favourite product out of this entire collection: THE BLOODY TRANSLUCENT POWDER. Therefore, I've attached a rather generic photo (all products included) in which, as you can see, the powder is on the right hand side. 

This powder is an absolute triumph for setting that full face of makeup; it's ideal for cosmetics lovers and an absolute bargain, if you ask me. My main reason for using this regularly is the ease of it all - a good quality compact makes leaving the house on time so much easier. And your face won't fall off halfway through the day, which is a major plus!



Colour Correcting Setting Powder* - £1.99
Again, another great, incredibly fine powder from Technic! Although I only use this one on nights out (when I actually have the time to sit and fiddle with loose powder), I genuinely do see the colour correcting effect after it's been applied! It's fabulous!

Sometimes, due to the fact that I'm still in my terrible teenage years, my skin is rather aggravated and this powder has really helped to keep redness at bay and brighten that undereye, which is all I could ever ask. Bare in mind though, if you do have oily skin, you may need to reapply or blot to maintain a matte finish.



Colour Fix Pressed Powder Contouring Palette 2* - £2.99
Trust me, I asked that pesky rose petal to leave my contour palette alone but it refused on several occasions - I reckon it's just as in love with these powders as I am! To be honest, for me, you can't go wrong with a good contour and these shades do a fabulous job at sculpting the face.

As usual, the powder used for these is very finely milled, smooth to the touch and buttery on application, making them very blendable indeed!


Top row swatches

Bottom row swatches
As you can see, included is a variety of light matte shades, perfect for highlighting the under eye area and sharpening up contouring, and a similar set up of darker contour colours, suitable for a HUGE range of skintones. Most of these are rather warm, which I'm rather a fan of, as it allows me to satisfy my bronzing needs at the same time! Talk about killing two birds with one stone...



Colour Fix Cream Foundation Contouring Palette 2* £2.99
And last, but not least, we have yet another lovely contouring palette (my cheeks have never been so chiseled guys!) however, this one is in a cream formula which, for those of you who read my posts regularly will know, I've just started to get into. That's right, I've finally abandoned my fear of 'muddy' contour and am slaying those creams! The formula here is spot on for me, as it's not too waxy, easy to apply and warms up effortlessly on your fingers.


Top row swatches


Bottom row swatches
Much like the powder version, there's such a variety of light and dark shades, meaning you can brighten, conceal and contour using the same palette! Multi-use goals SHOOK. Also, the colour range really does impress me - makeup should 100% be for everybody to use and enjoy. However, it's come to my attention that not all brands have realised that and continue to exclude a certain demographic of people, either because they're 'too pale' or 'too dark'. Technic do absolutely nothing of the sort and have a huge range of products made to work for several types of skin tones - you'll definitely love this long lasting cream contour palette. 


* The products marked with an asterisk have been gifted to me, free of charge, for review. However, all opinions on them are strictly honest.

Thank you so much for reading today's post on the amazing Technic Cosmetics! Be sure to give them some love and try out their products - they really do deserve the recognition! You can purchase these Technic babies and many others from Love Thy Makeup, Fragrance Direct and Beauty Base

What are your favourite Technic Products?
Let me know in the comments section below, along with any other feedback, questions or queries you may have for me! Also, do me one last favour - don't forget to follow/subscribe by email to be notified each time I post! 


Until next time,
Marina Rosie x 

37 comments

  1. I know a blogger friend loves this brand but I personally have not tried anything from them.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're honestly fab Shireen - it's really worth giving them a go gorgeous! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. The eyeshadows and cream shadow look stunning! the cream shadow looks like it would be perfect for a winter/ fall look xx Brynn

    www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're honestly amazing Brynn, you wouldn't even believe it for the price! xxx You're right darling, I'll have to give that one a go in a few months! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. I love how Technic create products that are not only affordable but also reach a wider range of skin tones as compared to other brands of a similar price. The setting powder sounds divine! I NEED to try that. xx Great post as always babe! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my gorgeous! xx Totally agreed - Technic do a sterling job with the products and their ethos is right up my street! xx The setting powder has been fabulous on the skin babe - really finely milled! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. I love Technic so much, I have been trying this brand for a long time now and I cannot believe how affordable these products are!!

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS Yiota - us ardent Technic fans stick together EH! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. I don't think I have tried much from the brand. I do like the look of the eyeshadow palette. These look so pigmented x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth giving them a go Laura - you'd LOVE the palette! Pigmentation goals SHOOK. xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  6. I'm really interested in the palette! I absolutely love the colors! And the cream eyeshadow makes me want to do fall looks! on top, they're super affordable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some stunning shimmer shades there, aren't there! xx You're right, SO affordable! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  7. I've not tried Technic, but these products look gorgeous! They're so affordable, but seem so worth it.That Metalix shadow seems like such a gorgeous colour and great for a darker look, as you say! The contour palettes look great too, and I really can't get over the price!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading beautiful! xx Yes, honestly, don't be fooled by the price - the quality of some of these newly developed bits is SUBLIME Han! xx Love a good cut cheek and these really do do the job! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  8. The baked shadows and contour palettes look gorgeous! What a stunning brand xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Kiran! - So stunning! xxx
      lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  9. I've not heard of this brand but the makeup looks great and I'm loving your swatches!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss Di - it's a UK brand Darl, but I reckon you can definitely get hold of them elsewhere, like on Amazon, etc! Totally worth it - pigmentation and texture wise, the swatches say it all! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  10. i really love technic like id say i was a superfan and this point! everything is always soo good for the price and eyeshadows are creamy and bold so great post marina! xxx
    Ell xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ellie! x Technic really are fab aren't they? Absolutely adore the products given the price point! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  11. I said this in your last Technic post but I so need to try this brand! I love the baked eyeshadow palette and the contour palettes. I'm super pale and so many companies don't cater for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess Helen - if you liked what you saw in my previous and then in this one, that's a true indication that you should get on that Technic train and try out some bits! xx Awe hun, you're absolutely beautiful, pale or not - Technic have a lighter version of both the powder and cream contour kits which will definitely be wonderful options for you darl! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  12. Wow the colors of the eyeshadows, especially that cream shadow, is simply stunning!! I haven't tried anything from this brand, and I don't think they're that readily available in the US, but I'm super curious about their products now. Thanks for sharing!

    Jenny | Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading gorgeous! xx You're right - shadow goals SHOOK! Don't stay curious Jenny - you can definitely get hold of some Technic bits, there are so many websites plus the likes of Amazon and Ebay that stock them! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  13. I've always wanted to try a cream contour palette, and this looks like such an affordable option! I've tried one of their matte lipsticks and the shade was lovely x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really is a fabulous option for your first cream contour kit, 100%! xx Yes, I LOVE their matte lippies - stunning and so comfortable! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  14. The bronzing eyeshadows look so pretty. I love everything bronze in the summer!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG same Amanda! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  15. Thanks very much - how lovely of you! xx I'll definitely check those loafers out!
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot :D

    OMg so many amazing products my friend :o I'm really curious to try this brand. Sounds fantastic :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | AFFORDABLE Body Milks. Worth a Hype?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess Miguel - Technic have so many stunning bits worth trying! I totally recommend you give them all a good go! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  17. Amazing beauty products, I seriously need to try out this brand! really good quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Darren - you hit the nail on the head there! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  18. This brand sounds amazing! I like that eyeshadow palette, metallic liquid eyeshadow, brow kit, and foundation palette! :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading gorgeous! xx Yess - Technic has become one of my favourite brands over the last while and all of their products are STUNNING! xxx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  19. Wow this brand is amazing!The plum pudding one is stunning. xoxo Cris
    Latest post: https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/back-to-school-with-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cris! You're right, Technic make some gorgeous products! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I do my utmost to read and reply to every single one of them.