Graze - what are my thoughts?

Sunday, 12 November 2017


After seeing numerous Graze adverts pop up on my television screen over the last several years, I was overjoyed to be offered the chance to customize and order a free box for myself (I finally gave into the temptation and I don't regret it!). 

As well as having a shop allowing customers to purchase a variety of snacks individually and at a larger quantity, Graze are known for their box subscription scheme; you can have a 4 punnet selection of hand picked nibbles, delivered to your door on a timely basis for only £3.99.

In order to kick start your subscription and further tailor this 'mystery box' to your tastes, all you have to do is rate each snack (bin, try, like or love) and decide on your preferred date of arrival. It's that simple! Now, I love surprises; I was so excited when my goodies arrived and, let's just say, I wasn't at all disappointed with what I received. 

My box contained: 

  •  Lovely lemon & poppy slice with an afternoon infusion 
  • Belgian Speculoos - cookie dip with cinnamon pretzel sticks
  • The cheese board
  • Grilled cheese crunch (limited edition)



This cake and tea combination was definitely a triumph and at only 89 calories, you can't go wrong. The sponge itself was incredibly light weight yet packed a punch in terms of its zingy flavour and, accompanied by this somewhat herbal brew, it was a fabulous eat.



This punnet was utterly moreish to be honest, even more so when I decided to warm up the Speculoos dipping sauce (which is one of my favourites by the way) which increased the appeal for me. Honestly, the creaminess of the sauce with the crunchy texture and cinnamon kick of the pretzel stick (yep, we're rhyming, folks!) is a match made in heaven and for it to remain under 150, to me, is amazing.


Again under 150 calories, this is the perfect portion of munchies for cheese lovers as this punnet contains 3 different cheese flavoured snacks. Cashews are my favourite type of nut so I, of course, thoroughly enjoyed those and along with the crisp nature of the bruschetta and baked herb bites (which have a serious Italian vibe), these make a really balanced in between-mealer (made that word up but it works so we'll run with it...).


  
And last, but not least, is this limited edition punnet of cheesy goodness, packing so much bite into each mouthful. In my opinion, this section provided the best eating experience, as it combined strong hints of Gouda, garlic and sour cream as well as an irresistibly crisp texture. You can't go wrong!

Overall, my experience with Graze has been fabulous and it's been a while since I've done a food post so this is long overdue! I really enjoyed the snacks and I love how everything here proves that eating healthily doesn't have to be restricted. The main focus here is on exercising portion control - with Graze, you can enjoy some moreish munchies guilt-free, which is why I totally recommend their service to you guys.


Thank you so much for reading today's post - if you enjoyed it, don't hesitate to follow this blog on your way out for more juicy posts on a weekly basis! 

Have you tried out Graze and their awesome snacks? What was your experience like? 

Let me know in the comments section below, along with any other opinions/questions you may have - it'll make my day to hear from you! 

Until next time, 
Marina Rosie x 

37 comments:

  1. wow, look tasty. Great post darling, so nice and interesting.
    Like it so much. Have a nice day!

    Follow you! Visit my blog and follow if you want!
    Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were absolutely delicious! xx Thanks very much, I'll go and check your latest out now! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds great! I love that I could have snacks guilt free and these look yummy :)

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading Laura! x Yes, the idea of guilt free and beautifully portioned snacks is what drew me in - they were yum! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. Yummy! Wonder if there is a similar service here in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious huh?! x And yes, of course, Graze also offer the same service to US customers - better get choosing some snacks! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've heard of GRAZE, but portion control is always a good idea! 150 calories food delicious snacks? Why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100%, all for portion control - that way one can enjoy a delicious treat without regretting it afterwards! x Thanks for reading hun! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. oh wow graze looks great! i love the sound of the cake as i do enjoy an afternoon tea lol! the cinnamon breadsticks also look amazing. Great review xxx
    Ell xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there gorge, thanks for reading! x Yes, I loved my experience with my very first Graze box and, as I have a sweet tooth, those were the two I tucked into first haha! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Doug! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading it Senate Eskridge! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  8. Oh I haven't had a Graze box in sooo long. The Belgium Speculoos snack is definitely making me want to try again! Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, you must purchase another one - they seem to be evolving! xx Yess, Speculoos sauce is so rich and delicious - you wouldn't know that your snack was under 150 cals at all! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  9. Whattt I didn't even know they made speculoos dipping sauce! They all look delicious

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss, amazing isn't it - even I was shook! x They really were delish! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  10. Wow! I subscribed to Graze several years back and thought it was okay. But it looks like they stepped their game up! Box looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear your thoughts on that, Audrey! x I hadn't really experimented with Graze before this point so I have no idea what they're previous boxes were like, but I'm really happy you reckon they've improved! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  11. Ooo what a great selection of snacks! I've heard of them but wasn't really interested before...until I read your post! Looking at all the yummy snacks in your photos is giving me the munchies!

    Jenny | Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks very much for reading as usual doll! I'm honestly obsessed with these snacks and can't wait to get some more - they're so yummy! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks very much! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  13. I love some of the Graze products, not all. I wish they would give free samples and then you choose only the ones you want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good point to add Joleisa - that could be a really good idea for them to take on board in order to improve the satisfaction of their customers! Thanks for reading! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  14. Nice post!! Looks delicious!!
    I follow you. Mind following back?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Sabina! Of course, thanks for following - heading over to yours now! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  15. Graze are the best! Their lemon drizzle cake is....😍 Better than anything I could ever make. Congrats on the free box and relish while it lasts.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've already finished it babe! xx They really are amazing - I've loved everything I've eaten! And awe, what a compliment to Graze but you and I know how delicious your recipes are! xx
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  16. Delicious post. Have a great weekend. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/gamiss-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cris! You too, have a fabulous one! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  17. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.!!!!!!!!
    laptop sleeves online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I really appreciate your kind words and comments - thank you very much! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  18. Wow. Such an awesome service. I'd like to try one someday, it'd be interesting to see if they really get my preferences correctly. Speculoos is love by the way. :)

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Veron! Thanks so much for reading! Firstly, I totally agree with you about Speculoos being love - It's so delicious! x And it's definitely worth trying as you're guaranteed to find a least a few things that you enjoy inside! x
      Lots of love,
      Marina Rosie xx

      Delete
  19. I have curious about these boxes for the longest of time, getting a box of food delivered is always a good idea! This seems like a brilliant way of trying new things. I must get around to trying this. Thank you for sharing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read and reply to every single one of them.